Version: 2:10:300323 | This version is effective from 30/03/2023. All previous versions are cancelled.
Access to and use of the services on this Website are subject to these terms and conditions which you can print out by clicking the “Print” button on your browser or by selecting “Print” from the file menu. You can also download these terms and conditions to your hard drive by clicking on the appropriate button. These terms and conditions contain legal information about viewing and using the services offered on this Website.
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before visiting or using this Website in any way. By accessing this Website, the pages it contains or the services offered, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and undertake to abide by them unconditionally.
If you do not agree with the contents of these terms and conditions, Casino777.nl asks you not to access or use this Website.
This Website provides visitors with access to legal online gambling games. In accordance with the legal requirements and guidelines of the Gaming Authority, offering online games of chance is permitted by obtaining a licence.
For clarity and to protect users of this Website from viewing games without their permission, it is necessary to state your game preferences. You can then enjoy a customised experience based on your personal choices, with discretion and transparency.
It is important that you learn about the laws in force in your country of residence before registering. Some casino games may be prohibited there by law or under certain conditions. Casino777.nl assumes no liability under any circumstances if any of the casino games offered on this Website are illegal in your country of residence.
Casino de Spa owns and is responsible for this Website. Casino de Spa is a limited liability company under Belgian law with registration number 0440.077.617 and registered office at Koningsstraat 4, 4900 Spa, Belgium. It has a licence under Dutch law to operate a virtual casino with games of chance by means of software.
Article 1. | Definitions
Article 2. | Change
Article 3. | Protection of personal data and cookies
Article 4. | Creating a User Account
Article 5. | User account and password
Article 6. | Obligations related to the use of the Website
Article 7. | User guarantees
Article 8. | Using the games
8.2. Game Features
Article 9. | Player Declaration
Article 10. | Gameplay
Article 11. | Bonus
Article 12. | Depositing and withdrawing money
Article 13 | Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Article 14. | Intellectual Property
Article 15. | Term
Article 16. | Suspension and dissolution of the Agreement
Article 17. | Closure of the User Account by the User
Article 18. | Consequences of Termination of the User Account
Article 19. | Responsible Gambling
Article 20. | Verification
Article 21. | Complaints
Article 22. | Transferability of the Agreement
Article 23. | Security Measures
Article 24. | Availability of the services
Article 25. | Hyperlinks
Article 26. | Rights in case of non-strict compliance with these terms and conditions
Article 27. | Invalidity
Article 28. | Archiving and Evidence
Article 29. | Additional information
Article 30. | Applicable law and disputes
In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are always capitalised, applied in the following meaning.
1. Casino777.nl: the user of these terms and conditions, trading name of Casino de Spa, located at Rue Royale 4, 4900 Spa, Belgium.
2. User: any person of at least 18 years of age who has registered on the Website and has a User Account, or who accesses the Website and Software without registering.
3. Parties: the User and Casino777.nl jointly.
4. Website: www.casino777.nl.
5. User Account: The User's personal account on the Website through which the User can access the Software under the terms and conditions set forth in these terms and conditions and through which casino games can be played online and transactions made in relation to those games. This account can be temporary or permanent.
7. Software: all programs, files, data and other content from or associated with the Website that enable the User to participate in the casino games offered on the Website.
1. Casino777.nl reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions, the content of the Website, as well as the game rules and the bonus policy at any time. It is also entitled at all times to restrict access to the Website. If these terms and conditions are changed, Users will be notified and asked to accept the new terms and conditions the next time they visit the Website.
2. When the User visits the Website after being informed of changes to the functionalities of the Website or changes to these general terms and conditions, the User is deemed to have accepted the changes.
1. Participation in the games available on the Website requires that the User creates a User Account on the Website in the appropriate manner. It is not possible to play on the Website without a User Account.
2. Only natural persons of 18 years and older are authorised to create a User Account on the Website. In addition, the User may not be prohibited from playing on the Website by the Gaming Authorities/or by the legislation in force in their country of residence. Furthermore, the User may not be included in the Central Register of Exclusion of Games of Chance and must set limits to their gaming behaviour (Article 10.3).
3. The User may not be registered in the Central Register of Exclusion of Games of Chance and must set playing limits.
4. The User may not be listed in the Centraal curatele- en bewindregister (CCBR) nor be under fiduciary administration or guardianship.
5. The User is entitled to a maximum of one User Account. The User Account may not be transferred to or used by any third party.
6. To create a User Account, the User must click on the 'Register' button and follow the on-screen instructions. To create a User Account, the User must verify their identity and provide the following personal information:
- First name(s);
- Last name;
- Date of birth;
- Country of residence;
- Citizen Service Number;
- Landline or mobile phone number;
- Postal address;
- Email address;
- Bank account number and the name of the account holder;
- Any other information requested during the registration process.
All fields must be filled in and verified. Furthermore, the User must provide their login details, namely:
- A username of their choice, provided it is not already in use by another User;
- A password of their choice.
7. Casino777.nl reserves the right to prohibit the use of usernames it deems inappropriate. Only the username is visible to other Users; the password remains strictly confidential.
8. The User can change their personal details and login details at any time, with the exception of their name, place, date of birth, ID and BSN number, by sending an email to [email protected].
9. During the registration process, the User must provide a bank account to which any winnings will be paid out. This by means of IBAN verification. For Users who have a Dutch bank account, this must be done by a single deposit through their bank account, using iDeal. The amount of the transaction will be 0.01 euros, which amount will accrue to Casino777.nl. By making this transaction, the User agrees that they cannot claim any refund. Users who do not have a Dutch bank account must send a copy of bank statements to verify their IBAN number and associated bank account. In all cases, the name of the bank account must correspond to the name of the User.
10. If the User lives in a country other than the Netherlands, the User is responsible for checking whether the laws in that country allow the User to register and play on the Website.
12. During registration, the User will receive an email containing a code that must be entered during registration to confirm their email address and to activate the money withdrawal function of the Website. A page on the Website will then inform the User that the account has been verified.
13. Casino777.nl acknowledges receipt of the documents sent by the User and performs all verifications necessary to ensure that the data provided when the User registered matches the data contained in the documents sent.
14. If it appears that the above registration conditions are not or no longer met, or if the information provided is not or no longer correct, complete or up-to-date, Casino777.nl reserves the right to refuse the registration or cancel the User account. to close. If a User no longer meets the requirements to have their User Account, Casino777.nl must close the User Account.
1. The User is at all times personally responsible for all activities on their User account. The User must keep their password and all operations performed under their User account confidential. The User undertakes to immediately inform Casino777.nl by email ([email protected]) of any unauthorised use of their User account or password, or a breach of security.
2. The User may be held liable for all damages suffered by Casino777.nl or any other User of the Website as a result of the use of the User's username, password or User account by any other person.
3. If the User has forgotten their password, they should click on the link 'Forgot password?' on the homepage of the Website and they must enter the email address associated with their User Account. Casino777.nl will then send the User an email with a link with which the User can generate a new password.
4. Casino777.nl reserves the right to require the User to change their password if Casino777.nl believes that the password can no longer provide sufficient security.
5. Casino777.nl accepts no liability for loss or damage suffered by the User as a result of unauthorised use of their data by third parties, even if the User is not aware of this.
By using the Website, the User undertakes:
- to only use the Website and the services of Casino777.nl for the purposes that are permitted on the basis of these terms and conditions, including the regulations, as well as on the basis of any law or regulation, practice or guideline that applies or is generally accepted on the territory of the User;
- not to disrupt the security and not to participate in any other form of misuse of the Website, the Casino777.nl services, the system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or the related or linked websites;
- not to provide or use a false identity through the Website;
- not to disseminate false information or unlawful notices;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website;
- not to use the Website for purposes that are illegal or that could damage the reputation of Casino777.nl or third parties;
- not to modify or attempt to modify the game mechanics offered, by means of any processes or tools, with a view to altering the results;
- not to use or attempt to use any stochastic computation or artificial intelligence software in connection with the use of the Games;
- not to damage the intellectual property rights of Casino777.nl or third parties;
- not to reproduce the content of the Website in whole or in part on any medium whatsoever without the prior written permission of Casino777.nl;
- not to use any personal information that the User may access through the Website to distribute unsolicited messages to the email inboxes of others ("spamming"), for commercial or non-commercial purposes or in any other unauthorised manner;
- upload or transmit any content that may be harmful, threatening, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, invades the privacy of others, hateful, racist or offensive;
- to meet any tax obligations;
- not authorise any third party to use their account or to use payment methods or another User's account, even with their consent;
- to respond to requests from Casino777.nl regarding the User Account and to communicate to Casino777.nl any document or evidence it deems useful regarding, among other things, the age, bank details and the deposits made by the User.
In addition, the User agrees that they are solely responsible for the actions performed and communications sent under their User Account.
1. The User declares and warrants that:
a) they have read and understood these terms and conditions and accepts the rules regarding the casino games available on the Website;
b) they understand that they may gain or lose money while participating in the games on the Website and undertake to assume sole responsibility for the consequences of any financial losses, waiving any and all story in this regard against Casino777.nl;
c) they are not underaged and it is not prohibited in their country to create a User Account;
d) they are not prohibited from gambling by the Gaming Authority or any other body and in particular that they are not prohibited from gambling on the Website;
e) the information and personal data provided by them are correct, truthful and complete;
f) the funds they will use to play on the Website do not come from an illegal source;
g) they will not engage in any criminal activity directly or indirectly related to their User Account and undertake not to use the services on the Website to transfer money or engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity or any prohibited transaction, including money laundering and terrorist financing, in accordance with the laws of all jurisdictions to which they are subject;
h) they do not act on behalf of a third party;
i) they will exercise due care when using the identifiers to log in, take all reasonable measures to prevent their use by third parties and to that end, if necessary, comply with any further regulations of Casino777.nl;
j) they are not part of the Casino777.nl organisation;
k) they have taken note of Casino777.nl's addiction prevention policy;
l) they acknowledge that Casino777.nl has made them aware of responsible gaming behaviour and the addiction support and anonymous help available in the Netherlands;
2. The User undertakes to indemnify Casino777.nl, its directors, employees, representatives and suppliers, as well as partners from all possible losses, expenses, damages and costs, including legal costs arising from the User's violations of the provisions of these terms and conditions and applicable regulations of Casino777.nl.
1. Participation in the games takes place only remotely via the Website, through the User Account.
2. The Website is accessible via any computer equipment, including a PC, mobile phone and other devices with an internet connection, such as an iPod Touch, game console or SmartTV. Some games may require the User to download specific software.
3. To connect to the Website, the User acknowledges and accepts that they must have suitable equipment and software, as well as a suitable internet connection. Casino777.nl recommends that the User has the following:
Hardware and Operating System
- PC: the latest version of Windows
- Macintosh: the latest version of Mac OS
- At least 25MB per second
If the User does not have this minimum configuration, they may not be able to use the services on the Website. Casino777.nl cannot guarantee that the services will function using outdated or obsolete operating systems or browser software, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer.
4. The User shall ensure that any links purporting to refer them to the Website actually do lead them to the Website.
8.2. Game Features
1. Casino777.nl offers the User games such as slot machines and table games where the User plays against 777.nl; the holder of a licence to offer such games of chance. The outcome of the participation in a game is in all cases determined randomly by a random number generator (RNG).
2. Casino777.nl also offers a selection of its games in the form of a trial version or the so-called demo mode. This game mode is only available to visitors to the Website who are not in an active game session. Balances displayed in those games, as well as winnings, are not real money.
By registering as a Player, a Player declares that,
1. They have taken cognizance of the Remote Gambling Decree legislation, in particular Article 4.34 regarding the provision of information by the licence holder and access to information;
2. They have taken cognizance of the legislation on the recruitment, advertising and addiction prevention of games of chance legislation, in particular Articles 8 and 9 regarding the provision of information by the license holder and the access offered by the licence holder;
3. They must be commercially competent.
4. They are not under guardianship or fiduciary administration, nor are deemed legally incompetent.
5. They will play solely on their own account.
6. They will not use the registration for money laundering or terrorist financing, for violation of sanction regulations, or for fraud with or misuse of the licensed games of chance;
7. They will handle the identifiers for registration with care, will take all reasonable measures to prevent their use by third parties, and if necessary follow the regulations to be further specified by the license holder.
1. The User participates in a game by placing a bet of a certain amount equal to one of the suggested bets. The stake and any winnings can be found in the game rules. The User has a free choice of bets for each game. Any bet will be immediately debited from the User Account.
2. If the User Account does not contain sufficient funds for the chosen stake, the User will not be able to participate in the respective game.
3. The User will be immediately notified of the result at the end of a game and any winnings will be credited to their User Account. If a game is interrupted by the User before the end, the User loses the chance of winning. If a game is interrupted before the end due to a technical problem, the User must immediately contact Casino777.nl’s customer service. After analyzing the game's progress and analyzing the technical problem, Casino777.nl will write a technical report taking into account the applicable game rules, if necessary in cooperation with the third party supplier of the Software. To the extent permitted by law, the technical report on how this game went will be the only indisputable evidence for calculating the loss or the win.
4. If for any reason it appears that one or more games do not comply with the game rules or these terms and conditions, Casino777.nl reserves the right to correct the results of these games so that they comply with normal operation of the game. Any incorrect winnings or losses during a game may be corrected by Casino777.nl without prior notice to the User. To the extent permitted by law, the technical report on the progress of the erroneous game is the only indisputable evidence for the calculation of the (corrected) loss or profit.
The User can view the Casino777.nl bonus policy on the Website.
1. The User's use of their User Account is strictly limited to their participation in the games available on the Website. The User is not permitted to use the User Account for any other purpose, for example as a bank account.
2. Under no circumstances can any amount on a User Account accrue interest.
3. Personal Limits: Users are advised to set their personal limits on all games they participate in. In that regard, the User will have to limit the following:
To do this, the User must go to the settings under their User Account where they can set amounts to limit their deposits, access and credit. This is possible for periods of 24 hours (1 calendar day), seven days (Monday to Sunday) or one month (1 calendar month). Limits are refreshed at the beginning of each day (0:00 AM), week (0:00 AM on Monday), or month (0:00 AM on the first day of each month), depending on the time period that applies to the limit.
4. If the User increases their personal deposit limit, this will be confirmed, and they unconditionally accept that they can play with this increased limit only after the seven days have passed since that increase.
5. In the event that the User lowers their personal limits, this will be confirmed, and they unconditionally accept that a reduction has immediate effect.
6. Subject to the User's compliance with all provisions of these terms and conditions, Casino777.nl undertakes to carry out any withdrawal of winnings at the User's first request to the extent and condition that the User's account balance is sufficient for this purpose.
7. Casino777.nl will only pay out an amount on the condition that the User does not owe any money to Casino777.nl and, after checking that the game has been executed correctly, that there has been no cheating, fraud or software or human error that could have led to unjustified gains or an unjustified loss.
8. In return for providing the services that enable Users to play, access a secure system, participate in cash games and play with real money, Casino777.nl charges a management fee, as well as a participation fee. In return, Casino777.nl takes no commission or fees of any kind on deposits or withdrawals, regardless of the payment method used. On the other hand, Casino777.nl reserves the right to apply an administration fee of 15% to transactions (withdrawals and deposits) that are not intended solely for participation in the games, especially in the case of consecutive deposits and withdrawals without wagering. and misuse of, for example, the User Account or bonuses.
9. The User irrevocably and permanently waives any right to dispute or refuse any payment of amounts due to Casino777.nl. In addition, the User authorises Casino777.nl to debit from their User Account any amounts they have received as a result of fraud or malfunction of the Website or the gambling services.
10. The User undertakes to indemnify Casino777.nl against any loss that the User may incur in connection with payments or defaults by the User or incorrect or misuse of their User account.
11. Depending on the payment method used, the costs may be reclaimed by the User's bank or payment provider. Under no circumstances can Casino777.nl be held liable for these costs; the User is responsible for informing their bank and/or payment provider about any transaction costs that may be charged.
12. The User declares to be aware that any financial transaction is subject to the usual time limits for bank transactions. It is also the User's responsibility to verify that all information necessary to verify the transaction has been provided to Casino777.nl. Under no circumstances can Casino777.nl be held responsible if a payment is made to a bank account that may have been hacked.
13. No credit can be transferred until the User Account has been verified by Casino777.nl.
14. It is not permitted to request a withdrawal of a deposited amount until a player has wagered or bet at least 20% of the deposited amount.
15. Casino777.nl reserves the right to request any information and documents deemed necessary to verify deposits and withdrawals. Once the User's respective request has been verified, deposits by credit card or other payment method will be made immediately, unless there is a technical problem.
The deposit limits per transaction are:
- Minimum: € 10
- Maximum of € 25,000
Withdrawal limits per transaction and per bank transfer are:
- Minimum: € 10
- Maximum of € 25,000
1. The User uses the Website entirely at their own risk. Unless otherwise stated and to the maximum extent permitted by law, this Website and all its contents, the Software, the games of chance offered and the information on or relating to the Website are provided "as is" and "subject to availability", without any warranty of any kind, express or implied.
2. In particular, Casino777.nl does not warrant that the Website and the Software will meet the User's wishes or requirements, will not be subject to interruption, will at all times be appropriate, secure or free from errors and bugs and will be non-infringing. on the intellectual property rights of third parties. Casino777.nl cannot guarantee that any malfunctions will be resolved.
3. In connection with the above, the User acknowledges that Casino777.nl, its directors, employees, agents, suppliers and partners cannot be held liable for the services offered or information provided, for any damage or loss that the User may suffer directly or indirectly, or for any immaterial damages, such as lost profits, loss of opportunity, profits, loss of use, loss or alteration of data or costs incurred in acquiring substitute goods or services, as a result of the use or operation of the Website and/or services or the data accessible through the Website, even if Casino777.nl has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Casino777.nl will also not be liable if, for any reason, beyond its control, one or more game services are eventually changed, postponed or canceled or become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance or updates.
5. Casino777.nl also reserves the right to interrupt or suspend one or more games or services offered on the Website at any time for no reason. Casino777.nl is not liable for this and the User can therefore not claim any compensation of any kind.
6. In the event of system errors occurring during the verification or at the level of Software functions or components, neither Casino777.nl nor its supplier of the Software shall be held liable by the User or any third party for any costs, expenses or losses arising from such errors. In the event of such errors, Casino777.nl reserves the right to remove all games affected by the Software and the Website, to cancel all games affected by such error, including cancellation of all User winnings that attributable to such error and to take any other action necessary to correct such error.
7. The maximum amount of compensation for which Casino777.nl may, despite the provisions of these terms and conditions and for whatever reason, be liable, is the lower of the amounts below:
- the amount of commissions collected by Casino777.nl in respect of the relevant User Account during the three months immediately preceding the day on which the claim for damages is submitted to Casino777.nl, or;
- 500 euros (in words: five hundred euros).
8. The User will indemnify Casino777.nl against damage of any kind suffered directly or indirectly by the User or a third party, whether foreseeable or not, as a result of misuse or improper use of the Website, the Software or the games by the User. User or a third party, in particular damages related to monetary loss, lack of profit, loss of data, damage to property and material damage.
1. The User declares to be aware that Casino777.nl is the owner or beneficiary of the intellectual property rights with regard to all trademarks, company names, symbols, trade names, domain names/URLs, logos, images, databases, sound, video clips, animations, text etc. as well as distinguishing signs, as well as the Software and the games displayed or offered on the Website.
2. The User only enjoys a personal, non-exclusive, temporary, revocable and non-transferable access and use license that is strictly limited to non-commercial use of the Software and applications on the Website.
3. Any use of the gaming services and of the goods referred to in paragraph 1 that goes beyond the lawful authorized use of the Website by the User is strictly prohibited.
This latest version of these terms and conditions is valid indefinitely until the User cancels their registration on the Website. The User can use the services as soon as their registration has been confirmed by Casino777.nl.
1. Casino777.nl reserves the right to suspend or terminate the performance of the Agreement in whole or in part and without prior notice and without owing any compensation to the User, including while playing a game, if:
- the User Account has not been used for an uninterrupted period of 12 months or more;
- Casino777.nl believes that the User has violated one or more provisions of these terms and conditions, unless the violation in question does not reasonably justify such action;
- the User has not provided all the supporting documents necessary to verify their User Account within the stipulated period;
- the information provided to Casino777.nl is incomplete or incorrect;
- the conditions for registration of the User are not or are no longer met;
- the User is subject to a gambling ban;
- the User misuses the procedure for creating a User account;
- the User misuses bonuses, promotions and/or any other offer from Casino777.nl;
- Casino777.nl suspects or discovers any fraudulent or illegal activity by the User, or suspects or discovers an attempt to make illegal use of the Website, Software or gambling services, including the use of a User Account by another User, even with their consent;
- Casino777.nl suspects or discovers an act of piracy relating to the Website, Software or gaming services by the User, including infringement of the intellectual property rights of Casino777.nl or its licensors;
- Casino777.nl suspects or discovers an actual or attempted collusion between Users.
2. If the User Account is suspended or closed for any of the above reasons, Casino777.nl has the right to keep any amounts in the User Account to compensate for any administrative costs, damages and interest owed by the User. The User will be informed by email of the suspension or closure of their User account.
3. Casino777.nl reserves the right to:
- notify all competent authorities of any activity of the User that is illegal or suspected of being illegal;
- to block the User's balance in order to avert the consequences of suspected or proven misuse or unlawful use of the Website or the gaming services;
- take any legal action required or helpful to stop the infringement imputed to the User, obtain reparations for the damages suffered by Casino777.nl or recover winnings.
1. The User may cancel their User Account at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. The Agreement will be terminated as soon as the User has received written notice from Casino777.nl confirming the end of the Agreement.
2. The User can also submit a request for an access ban to the Central register exclusion of chance games (Cruks). In this case, they will no longer have access to all casinos located in the Netherlands that are licensed by the Gaming Authority (land-based and online), slot machines (land-based and online) and betting platforms (online). Registration in Cruks can be voluntary or mandatory. In the case of voluntary registration, a minimum period of six months applies, with the User having the option of extending that duration. The procedure for applying for a voluntary access ban is set out on the following webpage: https://kansspelautoriteit.nl/veilig-spelen/gokproblemen/inschrijven-in-cruks/.
3. Cruks applications can be submitted in two ways:
- via an online application (effective immediately);
- via a paper form that can be downloaded (takes a few days).
At the end of the User's voluntary registration, the ban is automatically removed. The User does not have to do anything and does not receive any notification. In case of involuntary registration, the prohibition period will always last at least six months. This can be extended by means of a new request.
1. Termination of the User Account means that the User will cease all use of the Website, the Software and the games and will delete all copies thereof from their computer or any other equipment.
2. Provisional closure of a User Account entails the immediate blocking of the amounts in the User Account.
3. The definitive closure of the User Account will result in any funds in the User Account being immediately deposited into the User's bank account, provided that the User has not committed any fraudulent activities that led to the account blocking. If such payment is not possible, for reasons attributable to the User, for example because the User has changed their bank account details without notifying Casino777.nl, a management fee for the closed account will be applied at a rate of two percent per month, with a minimum of 3 euros per month. These charges apply only to closed accounts for which it is not possible to transfer the balance for reasons attributable to the User.
4. The amounts paid by Casino777.nl in the form of a bonus or promotional offer will expire upon termination of the User Account.
5. Casino777.nl will confirm the User's termination by email.
6. Once a User Account has been closed, either by the User or by Casino777.nl, it cannot be reopened. If the User has closed the User Account themselves and wants to regain access to Casino777.nl at a later stage, they must create a new account.
1. Casino777.nl requests the User to gamble in moderation.
2. The User is informed that in some people an increase in the duration or frequency of gambling may develop a state of dependence or lead to a certain mental vulnerability.
3. The User should know that addiction is characterised by an inappropriate, persistent and repeated urge to gamble. The pleasure of gambling then turns into an urgent need to gamble with potentially serious consequences for the User and the people around them.
4. The User has access to and may at any time read our "Play Aware" page. The page informs the User of all tools available, guidance on how to use such tools and mechanisms implemented on the website. These include, but are not limited to deposit, time and balance limits; self-exclusions; game exclusions; session limits; and the exclusion planner. The page has information readily available on the addiction care (organisations) available in the Netherlands and anonymous help that can be consulted if the User deems this necessary. Casino777.nl urges each User to be aware of their own responsibility so that they can always play responsibly and in moderation.
5. Casino 777.nl reserves the right to make available additional tools, and update or remove current tools.
6. The User can apply a self-exclusion of 1 day minimum up to 6 months. The self-exclusion will apply with immediate effect and the User is subject to restrictions. The self-exclusion can take up to 24 hours to process on our server. The User acknowledges and agrees that they may be subject to marketing communications up to 24 hours after applying a self-exclusion but that they will not be able to act upon any communications or promotions. The customer will not be subject to marketing communications after the period of 24 hours.
The User is not guaranteed any compensation in the event that the User has made use of any promotions or has gambled during the 24-hour period in which the self-exclusion is processing in our server.
7. The User can voluntarily register into Cruks, the Centraal Register Uitsluiting Kansspelen (‘CRUKS’). A registration into CRUKS will restrict the User from accessing any and all licensed online and land-based casinos in the Netherlands. Casino777.nl is unable to detect a User’s registration into CRUKS, with exception to the following situations:
a. The individual was registered in CRUKS whilst attempting to register on the Casino777.nl website and Casino777.nl received a confirmation (a so-called "hit") from CRUKS that the respective individual is registered in CRUKS.
b. The User has attempted to login and Casino777.nl received a confirmation from CRUKS that the respective User is registered in CRUKS.
c. The User has contacted [email protected] to inform Casino777.nl that he or she is registered in CRUKS.
Notwithstanding the above, please note that Users may also be registered involuntarily into CRUKS by the Kansspelautoriteit. For further information on involuntarily registration into CRUKS, please refer to our "Play Aware" page.
8.Further to paragraph 7 of this article, Users acknowledge and agree that they may be subject to marketing communications when they are registered into CRUKS and Casino777.nl is unable to detect whether that User is registered into CRUKS. In order for Casino777.nl to fulfil its regulatory obligations, Users hereby explicitly represent, declare and warrant that they will promptly notify Casino777.nl when they register themselves, or become aware they have been involuntarily registered, into CRUKS. Users must send such a notification to [email protected] and in any case include the following information:
b. First and last name(s);
c. Date of birth;
d. Place of birth; and
e. Start and end date of the CRUKS registration
9. The User is responsible for informing [email protected] if the User has decided to extend his Cruks registration beyond the initially communicated end date.
10. Casino777.nl reserves the right, upon becoming aware of the User (i) not promptly informing Casino777.nl of being registered into CRUKS or (ii) attempting to circumvent the technical measures in place to proceed to use the Services offered by Casino777.nl whilst being registered into CRUKS, to withhold any withdrawals or balance on your player account, and/or initiate legal proceedings to recover any funds as well as any charges or expenses which Casino777.nl might incur as a result.
1. Casino777.nl may check the User's ability at any time with the help of financial institutions and third-party payment providers, as well as with all information related to the User's registration and User account.
2. Casino777.nl may at any time ask the User for details about their bank account and financial transactions carried out in connection with the use of the Website.
1. Any complaint should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our customer service team and no later than 6 months after the issue has occurred.
2. If you are not satisfied with the first resolution or service provided by our customer support team, you can ask to internally escalate the issue. In this situation, the complaint should be sent to [email protected]. Casino777.nl does not accept complaints for handling which are submitted via any other means, such as social media.
3. The contents of the email will be acknowledged within 72 hours.
4. Complaints are handled by the relevant department as soon as possible but in any event within a timeframe of 8 weeks. The User will be informed in an appropriate and motivated manner of the findings with regard to their complaint and the associated conclusions.
5. Any complaints about the resolution or service provided by the customer service team have to be submitted no later than 30 days after the event. If the complaint is submitted later than 30 days after the relevant event, the complaint will be declared inadmissible.
6. Any communications to the relevant department in relation to a complaint must contain the following information:
b. First name, last name and date of birth
c. The contact details you wish to be contacted on (if applicable)
d. A description of your complaint, including at least what your complaint is in
1. regard to, the date the issue occurred, the reason for your dissatisfaction and
2. the resolution you would have preferred (if applicable).
e. Any evidence in support of your complaint (if applicable).
7. Failure to submit the necessary information and documentation as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner or dismissal of your complaint.
8. If a User submits a complaint, Casino777.nl reserves the right, without prior notice and without prejudice to any subsequent proceedings, to close the User’s Account, deny access to all or part of the Services, and in particular refuse to accept a bet or transaction, or to withdraw promotional offers from Casino777.nl pending the User’s complaint procedure or any subsequent proceedings. In such a case Users have the option to withdraw their funds, subject to any procedures set out in these terms and conditions and applicable law whereby we are obliged to retain your available funds.
9. If for any reason you are not satisfied with how Casino 777.nl handled your complaint, please note that you are free to submit a complaint to the Kansspelautoriteit (contact details below). Alternatively, you may submit the complaint on a voluntarily basis to an appropriate third party or the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union (if you are resident in the European Union).
10. The Kansspelautoriteit can be contacted as below:
PO Box 298
2501 CG The Hague
1. The rights and obligations of the User under the Agreement cannot be transferred to a third party without the prior written consent of Casino777.nl.
2. Casino777.nl is entitled to sell the Software, the Website and any or all games of chance without the User's prior consent.
Casino777.nl implements security measures to protect the User's personal data against unauthorised access and use. Nevertheless, the User acknowledges and accepts the fact that transmissions over the Internet are never completely confidential and secure. The User acknowledges that messages and information sent by the User through the Website may be read or intercepted by other people, even if a special notice indicates that a particular transmission is encrypted.
1. Connection to the Website and use of the services offered means that the User is aware of and agrees with the characteristics and limitations of the Internet, in particular with regard to technical performance, response times for viewing, retrieving or transmitting information, the risks of interruption and, more generally, the risks inherent in connection and transmission via the Internet or via mobile telephony networks, the lack of protection of certain data against obfuscation and the risks of contamination by computer viruses circulating on the Internet and mobile telephony networks.
2. Casino777.nl will make every effort to ensure that the Website and the files that can be downloaded from it are free of bugs, viruses, Trojan horses and unauthorised spyware. Nevertheless, Casino777.nl can in no way be held liable for the following, without limitation:
- transmission and reception of or non-reception of data via internet or mobile telephone networks;
- any disruption of internet and mobile telephony networks as a result of which the Casino777.nl services cannot function properly;
- breakdown of communication equipment;
- any data loss;
- any Software failure;
- consequences of a computer virus or bug, irregularities or technical error;
- damage caused to a computer, mobile phone or other equipment from any cause.
3. It is the User's responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data on their computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device from infringement. Moreover, Casino777.nl is only obliged to make an effort to guarantee the continuity of its services. In principle, the Website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the exception of planned or unplanned interruptions for maintenance or in case of force majeure.
Linking to the pages on the Website
No links to the home page or any of the other pages on the Website may be made without the prior written consent of Casino777.nl. In the event of such permission, 'Casino777.nl' must be clearly marked on or near the link. Consent does not apply to websites that distribute illegal, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic or offensive information. Permission to create the links specified in this Article must be requested by sending an email to [email protected]. The request must contain the web address (URL) of the page on which the link will appear on the third-party website.
Shooting and use of frames
Any use or reproduction, even partial, of any of the elements of the Website within a third party website by means of recording methods, framing, inclinations or other methods of a similar nature is strictly prohibited.
Links on the Website
If Casino777.nl does not require constant strict compliance with these terms and conditions, this does not mean that these terms and conditions do not apply or that Casino777.nl loses the right to demand strict compliance with these terms and conditions in future cases.
Annulment or nullity of one or more of the provisions of these general terms and conditions or the Agreement as such does not affect the validity of the other provisions. In such a case, the Parties are obliged to enter into mutual consultation in order to make a replacement arrangement with regard to the affected clause. In doing so, the purpose and intent of the original provision will be taken into account as much as possible.
1. The files, data and documents kept by Casino777.nl are considered proof of communication and the results of the games of chance.
2. Casino777.nl keeps all written documents of each Agreement for the purpose of using the services of Casino777.nl, in electronic form and without disclosing these documents to third parties.
3. In case of discrepancies between the result of a game offered on the Website and the result registered directly or indirectly by Casino777.nl, in particular on their computer server via the Software, the result registered at Casino777.nl will prevail at all times.
If the User has any questions about these terms and conditions or the services of Casino777.nl in general, they are requested to contact Casino777.nl by email ([email protected]).
1. Dutch law applies to the Agreement, without prejudice to the mandatory provisions that the User could enforce pursuant to Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the law applicable to obligations from Agreement (Rome I).
2. In the event of a dispute between the Parties arising from or related to the use of the Website by the User, the Parties will attempt to resolve this dispute by mutual agreement within 14 days of the dispute arising. If it proves impossible to resolve the dispute within the stipulated period, the competent court in Amsterdam will be the sole competent authority to hear the dispute, except insofar as the law is mandatory under the given circumstances of the case. away.
3. The limitation period for all legal claims and defences against Casino777.nl is one year.
NB: In case of differences between the Dutch and the English version of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch version will prevail.